Sunday

Ten Reasons I love 10/10/10

10. Munchkie's Daddy made fresh pesto bread and the smell throughout our house is divine.
 9.  Beautiful swans floating on the river outside my window.




8.  Juicy, crisp, fresh apples.



7.   The bright sun is shining creating a gorgeous day.



6.  Munchkie took an almost 4 hour nap and this is how I found her in her crib. So cute!
  5.  The leaves outside our windows are changing and brilliant colors remind me that God has a color palate that we can't even imagine.



4.  My new necklace came and I finished making some complimentary jewelry.  I LOVE them!



3.  I don't have to go into work tonight!  Which means....



2.  I got to go to church this morning and enjoy an amazing service.
Photo courtesy of Calvary Evangelical Free Church  http://www.calvaryefc.com/
  1.  And the top reason I love 10/10/10 is because of my wonderful, loving and fun family.  I am so excited that I get to spend the day with them!

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part was the pic of the scrubs with the X across it. Hilarious!!!! Glad you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete