Sunday

Is it Munchkie or Mommy?

Our babysitter's son says that all Munchkie does is dance all day.  She looooves to dance!  He said that their family is a huge family of dancers.  So I emailed my mom and asked her to send a few pictures to me.  There is no doubt who's child Munchkie is! There was no nursery switch on the day she was born.  Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Is it Munchkie..... or Mommy?

The distraught ladybug is Munchkie
The overtired Raggidy Ann is Mommy
The joyful tapper is Mommy
The couch dancer is Munchkie

2 comments:

  1. It is just amazing how the similarities keep coming between Munchkie and her Mommy. When you're looking at picture albums, you forget which one you are looking at - Munchkie or Mommy. Love you both!
    Munchkie's Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Munchkie's Mom in those photos! And, I see that the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree".
    Love you both.

    ReplyDelete