Tuesday

Some days are just plain hard

Today was one of those busy days at work.  At the time I was supposed to be getting off they were short staffed and so I decided to stay an extra few hours to get a little bit of extra money.  Munchkie's Nana and Aunt are here visiting and so we didn't have to wake Munchkie to take me to work this morning or keep her awake to pick me up.  Even if I had miraculously left work on time I still wouldn't have been able to see her or spend time with her today.  If I'm not going to spend time with her, I might as well make money right?
So after 16+ hours of work I'm tired, hungry and ready for bed.  On top of all that, I also am trying to resist the urge to scoop Munchkie out of her pack and play and snuggle with her in my bed.  I know Munchkie's Daddy would not be ok with that at all!  There's an aching in my heart and I just want to hold her.  I can't wait to see her smiling face tomorrow. I can't wait to get hugs and kisses. While there are hard days, there's always something to look forward to to help you get through them.  I am going to go to bed that way I can see that smile sooner and feel those hugs and kisses sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment