Tuesday

Sleep, Where Are You?

It's 3:30am and I am beyond wide awake.  I have organized my magazines in the blue basket they sit in.  I have been waiting for hours as 165 photos upload online to print off.   I finished the book that I only got a few chapters into on vacation.  And I'm still wide awake.

I had great plans for tomorrow.  I was going to scrapbook for the first time in years.  I was going to read a few chapters of the book I just finished.  Clean the house.  Maybe even use my Mother's Day gift certificate and get a manicure.  I was going to hopefully sit out in the sun a little bit so I could get some natural vitamin D.

Now it is an hour of the day that can't really be called the middle of the night anymore, but no normal person would call this morning.  My day off is shot.  I slept all day, straight through my alarm.  I swore to myself when I went to sleep that I would definitely wake up today.  Today would be different. I would wake up and make the most of two days. 

Looks like I'll be sleeping all day tomorrow/today.  At least Munchkie will be in daycare so I don't have to feel guilty about missing out on another day with her.  Because that guilt is one that is too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment