Saturday

Happy Birthday Munchkie!

My feet and back are killing me from standing in the kitchen for the last 5-6 hours working on Munchkie's birthday cake.  Munchkie's Daddy had the living room covered with play kitchen parts, instructions, screws, boxes and tools.  I think we are finally almost ready to go to bed after an exhausting evening of prep work.

My little oops is two.  I just can't believe it.  I can't believe how fast the last two years has gone and how much our lives have changed.  Since I have been reminiscing in my head, I thought I would share a little of Munchkie birth day with you.  I have been trying really hard not to cry for the last several days. I think I have been doing a pretty good job of holding it together.  Posting these pictures is definitely going to make me loose it though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIE!!!

March 12, 2009 12:44am 8 pounds 20 inches
Love at first sight

My precious bundle of joy
















Yep, I'm crying.

1 comment: